Tuesday, March 27, 2012

allergies & bracelets

for most of my life, say about 25+ yrs, i've lived in the same city. every spring & fall the trees explode w/ pollen & send out their tiny yellow dust into the air to coat the cars & make people miserable w/ allergies.  i was among the few who could walk around boasting i wasn't allergic to ANYTHING.  my lil sis can't wear anything other than gold or else her skin breaks out, & she & my father get the itchy/watery eyes & runny/stuffy noses during allergy season(s).  but no, not me.  i was unscathed...
...until now.

what is it about having a baby that throws your entire body out of whack?  it's like after i had the boy, my hips pop like some1 banged a baseball bat against a tree.  my rosacea turned full blown to where i have to take Rx to keep my face under control & normal looking.  & now the allergies.  my faithful body, after 25+ yrs of fighting the good fight against foreign invaders just decided to give up.  it just laid down & said, "nope, no more, janet.  you're gonna have to suffer like every1 else."
:(

so i had to visit the doc to get a sinus cocktail shot & MORE Rx to just function normally w/out my nose running/sneezing or my head feeling like it's in a fishbowl.  sucks.  very.  much.

pth.  ok, i'm done ranting about that.  now onto other things!  like bracelets!  <~~nice segue, yes?

so to get to know me further, because i know you wanna stalk me (*shifty eyes*), i'll give you a rundown of some of the things i do (or would rather do) when i have the time:
  • draw!!!
  • vector art!!!
  • work on comic book stuff!!!
  • write
  • scrapbook
  • sleep
  • take pix
  • make jewelry
& the last is what i've really been getting into this past yr.  even though i don't wear a lot of jewelry, i like making jewelry.  specifically jewelry that have themes to them.  take a gander...
"her majesty"- SOLD!


"her majesty" (detail) - SOLD!
"string of black" - SOLD!

"string of black" (detail) -SOLD!

"gathering of crucifixes" - $12

"gathering of crucifixes" (detail) -$12

"all you need is love" silvertone charm bracelet - $15.00

"all you need is love" (detail) - $12

"ooh lala! - SOLD!

"ooh la la!" (detail) - SOLD!

"spring green" - $15

"spring green" (detail) - $15


No comments:

Post a Comment